Search the web!!

Monday, September 21, 2009

My half-gone shoe!

Ever since the time I set my eyes on you,
I made you mine without further ado,
you were fresh n bright and sprightly new,
I totally adored you, my precious Woodland's shoe

you protected me from dust and rain,
and stood by me through joy and pain,
I really trusted you, for you were totally true,
I'd have done anything for you, my darling shoe

on tough days, i was harsh with you,
and then sometimes, I was hurtful too,
but you never did mind my outbursts few,
I was blessed to have you, my committed shoe

and the passage of time took its toll,
slowly you lost all your body and sole,
I desperately tried to mend and fix you,
I was worried about you, my favorite shoe

now I see you lying here, faded and dying,
I am filled with sorrow and half-crying,
wishing I could do something to revive you,
without you I am incomplete, my dearest shoe

6 comments:

  1. hehehe...good stuff!!

    Ramya

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.. :) i have to buy a new one soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. laughed out loud reading this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe.. had to write an obituary for a very reliable shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will get a new one for your birthday- mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. u have a blog and one named after one of my story character.. hehe..

    i am planning to buy one very soon.. don't mind getting another one as well :)

    ReplyDelete