Search the web!!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Universe and consciousness

Did the Universe exist before I was born?
Will it exist after I die?
Did I create the Universe by becoming conscious or did the universe create me?
What is beyond this Universe?
What is time?
Is the Universe governed by order or by chaos?
What is the meaning of purpose?
Is reason, reasonable?
Are emotions only chemical concentrations in the brain?
Is there anything absolute?
What exists beyond duality?
Are there things we will never be able to find out?
What is the origin of man and when is his end?
What happens when man evolves, does he remain or does he become another species?
Are there higher levels of reality?
Is it possible to transcend time, space and duality?
Is immortality a reality of this world or any other worlds?
Is the Self, a real entity, or a hypothesis?

2 comments:

  1. I wish there were comprehensible answers to all those questions. Reminds me of The Alchemist in a way. Interesting post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, these questions perplex me once in a while. It's just that 'i am in the middle of nowhere.. what's all this...what the hell am I doing here' thought that makes me pause..

    ReplyDelete