Search the web!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

An Autobiography of Time

I am the chaos that surrounds your life. That uncertainty which throws a spanner in your works. I am that thing which Murphy talks about. I am not cruel. Nor Am I insane. I am just playing a game. A game to make your life worthwhile. I am your ego buster as well. For if everything went according to plan, then you would believe yourself to be God incarnate.

Some say I am fate. Some call me destiny. Others refer to me as fortune. I am all of these and more. I cause the unmanifest to become manifest. And in due course, for it to become unmanifest again. I am death. I am nature's controller. The world's arose from me. So did the deities and the forces of nature. Knowledge came from me. From me came the seven sages, the seven steps of heaven, the seven rivers, the seven swaras and all that is known and will ever be known to man.

In me rests the experience of man. I prevent things from being undone and hide those which are yet to come. I am the divider of experiences - the past, the present and the future. I hold sway over everything that goes on in the world. I am time. The reckoner of all.

2 comments:

  1. There are somethings which remain the same. No matter how hard time tries to change it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..are u going to say - the only thing constant in this world is change :P

    ReplyDelete