Search the web!!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's not what you think ;)

The decision had been pending. With breakfast out of the way, I turned my attention to settling a more important matter. It was time to take a decision. I started weighing the pros and cons. The first one was quintessentially a native of Hyderabad while the second one was a pucca Southie and largely a product of Chennai.

I was torn between choosing from the two. Which one would be THE ONE? A matter of great importance, I am sure you would all agree.

My mom was more amenable to the one from Chennai, while my dad felt the other one was better. My sister liked both of them equally. More than all that, I had known each of them personally, from childhood. The neutrality of the situation should explain why I was facing such a dilemma.

Time was running out and everyone around me was getting impatient. I had kept everyone waiting long enough. It was time to choose.

Eventually, I placed the order for filter coffee at the counter. Tea would have to wait for another time.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome dude!!!! that sounded like choosing a girl friend :P Rarely are we blessed to be spoilt for choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome .... me too thought u were getting married ... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sastry - Ah man.. choice?? i think getting one will be a lifetime of effort for me ;)

    @ Richa - That's why the title :P

    ReplyDelete